15 Minute Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe
Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe – Prepare this Present Pot Citrus Crybaby Instruction in 15 proceedings! It is an rich, tasteful nourishment that your total kin will know..
The Citrus Doormat Cater at the Asiatic Restaurants is so yummy. What if you can alter it at residence in 15 transactions? You show that justness!
- 4 chicken breasts Do not use thin breasts. They will dry out.
- 3/4 cup favorite dark sweet barbecue sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Chop chicken breasts into hearty bite size chunks.
- In Instant Pot, add in chopped chicken, barbecue sauce, and soy sauce.
- Cook on manual high for 4 min.
- When done, fast release steam.
- Take 1/4 cup of the barbecue chicken sauce out of instant pot and mix with cornstarch in a small bowl. (This prevents lumps. Cornstarch will thicken sauce.)
- Add cornstarch broth mixture back into Instant Pot.
- Add orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Change setting on Instant Pot to sauté setting and sauté for 6 min or until sauce thickens.
- Allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving. This will thicken sauce also.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve over rice, noodles or by itself.