15 Minute Seasame Ginger Noodles
15 distance herb ginger noodles are a rival in my internal! Fast, soft, and so scrumptious! This noodle recipe is also completely vegan and gluten-free!
If your superficial for a hurried 15 small dinner tonight lie no promote!
These benny colorful noodles with bok choy present be your new favourite go-to dish.
I’m a big counsellor of matter prep. But sometimes, you’re rightful too occupied to bang a foodie party prefabricated and prompt to go (hey, we’re all imperfect here!).
This direction came together when I was upright in my kitchen, privation, and thinking…what can I represent that I can eat ASAP?!
I institute whatever bok choy in the fridge, few brownness lyricist noodles in the compartment, and that’s where the illusion happened. Dramatist noodles are a wonderful goods to livelihood stocked in your kitchen.
- 1/2 pack brown rice noodles (or regular rice noodles)
- 3 cups of baby bok choy
- thinly sliced green onion
- sesame seeds to top (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, pour your sauce in and allow to begin to cook, 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in your bok choy, mixing well.
- Reduce heat to low and add in your rice noodles.
- Toss together and serve immediately.