15-Minute Tomate And Tortellini Soup
Tomate And Tortellini Soup – Super rich Herb Tortellini Soup that’s waiting in exclusive 15 transactions! Specified a attendant during those laboring weeknights and spend term!
I victimised to be so organized, you guys. Collection unsealed the unvarying day it arrives, bills stipendiary weeks before they were due, wash rolled directly (can you regularize envisage?!), holiday cards made and printed in proto Nov, and gifts purchased and wrapped by Dec 1st.
- 1 carton (32 ounce) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (9-ounce) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 heaping cup cherry tomatoes , sliced in half
- 1/3 cup good quality sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes , optional
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add in the tortellini; reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 7 minutes until pasta is almost tender. Add in tomatoes and continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes until tomatoes have softened. Stir in the pesto and cream. Taste and adjust with a little bit of salt and pepper, if necessary. And a pinch of cracked red pepper flakes for a little kick, if desired.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with some fresh parsley.
Traditional basil pesto can be substituted for the sun-dried herb, which is also yummy!
Rootlike broth can be substituted for the volaille stock for a vegetarian soup.