15 Minute Vegetable Lo Mein
Vegetable Lo Mein – Meatless, stuffed of your pet veggies, and delicious enough to be take-out, you’ll enjoy this super hurried and undemanding weeknight dinner!
It’s been a heavyweight parting match of days. Flatbottomed though we’re not living in Minnesota anymore, this most recent incident has seemed specially impending.
- 8 ounces lo mein egg noodles or spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 cups cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or more, to taste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- Boil noodles according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat olive oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Saute garlic and onion together for 2 minutes, then add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots. Saute for 4 minutes, then add in sliced mushrooms. Saute another 2 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients for sauce, then pour over top of vegetables, stir, then add in cooked noodles and toss to combine.