Amazing Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs That Explode With Flavour!
These Pepperoni Cheeseflower Pizza Bombs are perfectly adhesive cheeseflower and pepperoni and are enclosed in a dull and fulsome lunate manuscript. They are gradual to hit and are perfect for dejeuner, party, or a snack!
- Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
- 32 piece of pepperoni
- Italian Herbs
- Muffin tin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick
- Open your crescent dough and lay each triangle over an open muffin tin space
- Add one teaspoon of Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional to each triangle
- Add two pieces of pepperoni, then one piece of cheese, followed by 2 more pieces to cover it
- Wrap each triangle over and fold into a ball
- Sprinkle with herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with an additional side of warm pasta sauce
- Enjoy while still warm and gooey.