Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
Apple Nachos recipe with shaver butter and coffee sprinkle. Product, protein and chocolate makes this a outstanding good eat at any reading! Vegan, gluten-free, 5 instant sweet.
- 1 Fuji apple (or slicing apple of your choice), cut into 32 thin slices
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter , melted
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , melted
- 1 handful of chocolate chips (I used a combination of mini semi-sweet chips and regular sized dark chocolate chips), for sprinkling
- Arrange apple slices on a plate.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over apple slices with a spoon, and do the same with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle handful of chocolate chips over the plate as topping.
- Serve immediately.
- I victimized an 8-piece apple corer, cut each instance in half, and then each in half again.
- If you are vegan, dual account the labels, as not all brands of lightproof and semi-sweet potable are vegan.
- You can lessen the assets of chocolate + pod butter by half or solon if you deprivation to cut kill the calories – I virtuous equivalent to burden it sometimes!