Bacon Wrapped Cheese Bombs Recipe
Philosopher Enwrapped Cheeseflower Bombs – the appetizer that present represent the recipient! Cheeseflower filled biscuit bombs enwrapped in scientist and cooked. Do it!
Monastic wrapped appetizer lean to move the most work. Philosopher and mallow draws attention. Have these together and you possess THE course for your organization!
We took our selection cheese bombs (so insane cushy to act btw – you can see our video!), hid the seasoner butter exclusive for an unannounced but impressive attack and wrapped them in monk. Unhinged! Maniac good that is.
- 1 can biscuits we used Grands Jr.
- 6 oz . mozzarella cheese in brick, cut into 10 cubes
- 5 slices of bacon cut in half
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- Mix melted butter with garlic. Set aside.
- Open biscuits and place on cutting board.
- Gently flatten biscuit. Do not make it too thin or the cheese will escape during frying.
- Brush the side up of a biscuit with garlic butter. Place one cube of cheese in the middle and close the sides, pinching the seam. Roll few times in your hands. Place on a plate.
- Repeat with each biscuit.
- Wrap each biscuit in one half of a bacon slice, securing it with a toothpick. Place back on the plate. Repeat with each biscuit.
- In a skillet, preheat canola or vegetable oil to 350 degrees F. Not hotter.
- Fry each biscuit, about 1,5 to 2 minutes on each side OR until the side is crispy brown.
- Place fried cheese bombs on a paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- Serve warm with a side of garlic butter or marinara sauce for dipping.