Baked Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries
Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries – Toughened Flavourer Cheese Steak Spud – Casual & luscious broadside to all your season BBQ dishes!
Hi everyone! Who loves steak murphy? We certain do, but my son real loves them. One quantify we went out for tiffin & the waitress asked him if he wanted fries.
She mentioned that they were steak tater, which he rattling craved. Alas, when the containerful arrived, they were anything but. So ulterior that weekend I promised to urinate few for him to fulfil that craving.
It was also an superimposed perk for the intermit of us because we hump them too.
They are so gentle to accomplish that we oftentimes lash up a lot to heat piece we possess burgers on the grill. It’s awesome to somebody both homespun burgers AND potato on a weekend in the backyard.
- 6-7 medium russet potatoes – cleaned & cut into fry size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1-2 tsp table salt or fine Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with foil & spray lightly with cooking spray
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Spread out coated potatoes on prepated baking sheet
- Bake 15 minutes
- Remove from oven & turn fries over & return to oven for an additional 25-30 minutes, or until brown & crispy on the outside
- Remove & sprinkle with additional salt if desired – serve immediately
Read Other Recipe : How to Make Classic Chinese Chow Mein
That all information about Baked Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries recipes that very simple and easy to made at home. Cheers and try by your self.