Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus
Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes – I’ve been controlled with balsamic vinegar lately, adding it to all my meals and binge-eating sugar and and oleoresin acetum dip. It’s pretty addictive sundries and adds specified a wonderful, unequalled kind to things.
Today’s instruction uses it to work out the sweet of seasonal asparagus and think a nipping metallic colour to these new potatoes.
So flavorous, so moreish and so cheering. I guess this would pee the perfect side supply for an Easterly tiffin or dinner. Or retributory a linear, easy weeknight dinner in itself.
- 1 kg new potatoes (such as Jersey Royal or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips cut into 2 inch pieces or halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!