Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizza
So you’ve prefab a big ol’ pot of my Sweetness and Tangy Cookout Sauce. And you’ve yet victimised whatever to hit that sentimental Poky Cooker Pulled Rack Fowl. Now what? You can certainly human added person pulled weakling sandwich. But, I press you to get a younger writer imaginative. Our localised dish supply is glorious for it’s BBQ poultry pizza and I desirable to arouse those flavors at place. Cookout Weakling Naan Pizza comes unitedly in 15 proceedings and results in a personal pizza with shimmery onion and cilantro garnish.
- 4 pieces mini naan bread [or 2 large, I use Stonefire brand]
- 1 cup Barbecue Shredded Chicken*
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese [grated]
- 1/4 medium red onion [thinly sliced]
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro [for garnish]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place naan bread on a baking sheet flat side up and heat in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove naan from the oven and flip over. Top each piece with 1/4 cup of the pulled chicken, followed by 1 ounce of the cheese. Spread a few onion slices along the top (to taste).
- Return to the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes until cheese begins to melt. Turn the oven to a high broil setting and cook for an additional 2 minutes until cheese has browned.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy!
- Recipe Notes
- *Click here for my Larghetto Cooker Grill Shredded Poulet! Or, you can use 1 cup of reheated shredded/rotisserie chicken with nigh 1/4 of your dearie grill sauce. You could also unreal pulled appropriation.