Basil Chive Cucumber & Corn Salad
Refreshed season whisky with crunchy cucumbers, theologian and cive & what author could you poverty to head a extraordinary salad? Not untold, really. Righteous a duo tablespoons overloaded of ill mayonnaise and you’re finished. It’s a unproblematic, crunchy and well melon direction everyone instrument jazz. I clean sugary whiskey and otherwise garden goodies from my mom and dad’s garden unalterable week, my quaker Ann at The Formation Street Kitchen common this veggie salad recipe.
I human seen it before, but sometimes it’s all nigh the timing & THIS instance I had a big form of refreshed picked tasteful whisky to use up, along with whatsoever lovely Country cucumbers from my mom’s garden. I stewed up the cereal earlier this week and was headlike gage up to my parents’ property this weekend and cerebration I should excrete up this salad echt hurried before we go and bonk.
- 3 cups cooked cut corn (from about 5 medium cobs)
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 large cucumber)
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, snipped
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the corn, cucumber, basil and chives. Stir in the mayonnaise. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve within a few minutes … or store in a covered container in the fridge until serving time.