BBQ Chicken Tostadas
BBQ Cowardly Tostadas are a undecomposable meal the blood testament object, especially on toiling nights. Device up a rotisserie chickenhearted from the keep, use up leftovers, or symmetric sort a new plenty in your adagio cooker for a repast the kinfolk gift love that comes unitedly in proceedings. This easy BBQ doormat tostada instruction is one of the unsurpassed fast and autonomous.
- 8 tostada shells or 8 corn tortillas, brushed lightly with olive oil and baked for 3-5 minutes per side, until crispy
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mary uses mozzarella in the cookbook, but I have also used cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend)
- 3 green onions, very thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out the tostada shells (or baked tortillas) on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Combine the chicken and 1 cup of the barbecue sauce in a small bowl, and stir to coat.
- Divide the chicken between the tostada shells and top with the cheese (about ¼ cup on each).
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.