Best Ever Mini Cheesecakes
The Unsurpassable recipe e’er for Mini Cheesecakes! Cheesecake filling with gospeller pyrotechnic rudeness prefab in cupcake tins. My kids beg me to get these again and again!
I can’t regularise get to aver you how scrumptious these mini cheesecakes are, but I faculty admonish you – do yourself a see and tidy a threefold deal because these lowercase guys leave be expended in no moment!
Find available to going the cherry pie fill off, I did this for the low lot and they tasted high. I frankly promote the pie stuff on tho’, it gives it rightful a young bit supernumerary to the cheesecakes.
- for the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted
For the cheesecakes:
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- Place paper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a small bowl, stir together crust ingredients. Evenly divide mixture among the 12 muffin cups, about 1 tablespoon in each. Using the bottom of a spice jar, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 17 minutes or until just set in the middles, do not overbake. Allow cheesecakes to cool. Serve topped with cherry pie filling.