Blt Chopped Salad With Corn, Feta + Avocado
Chopped Salad – The present when I’m stoked about a salad are few and far between.
This is one of them!
Can I say stoked? I’ve belike used the promise thrice in my aliveness, the ordinal existence above. I’m disagreeable it out for filler. BLT sliced salad surely makes me stoked.
- 2 cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups fresh arugula, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatos, quartered
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- As a note, to chop my lettuce I like to lay it out on a big cutting board and just continuously run my knife through it (in all different directions) until it’s chopped as much as I like.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn and avocado. Add in salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice then toss well to coat. Fold in bacon and feta then divide evenly amount 2 plates. Serve!