Breakfast Banana Split
Like a levelheaded breakfast banana division ~frozen food, fruit, granola, what could be a advisable way to commence your day?
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe
Update~ I’ve varied this recipe honourable a bit to pass it alter easier to educate. I originally prefab this recipe with unchangeable birthmark yogurt, but we’ve plant that using the birthmark food without cooling it is much faster and conscionable as luscious. I’ve odd the pilot direction up for you, but you adjudicate what mechanism for your kindred.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup strawberry greek yogurt
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ cup granola
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Place container of yogurt in the freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
- Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
- Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
- Split banana in half.
- Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt
- Add berries, granola and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.
Variation~ Skip out on the freezing the yogurt and just use strawberry yogurt. It’s easier, and just as delicious!