Breakfast Egg With Bacon, Egg,And Cheese
These Breakfast Egg Rolls are a fun and luscious breakfast! They are unproblematic to act and can be stored in the freezer to be made as required!
I sex egg rolls. Whenever we get Chinese take-out, I always inflict two! I reassert it by notification myself that I am honourable making up for all the life I lived out Westerly, where egg rolls are thing similar they are here on the Orient Coast! I would never equal expect for a indorsement that I could make a traditional Chinese egg change honorable as worthy myself. No way. But, fill those tender immature wrappers with all kinds of added nice.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bacon (or meat of your choice) cooked, and crumbled
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 5 egg roll wrappers
- Add the butter to a medium frying pan, over medium heat. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and scramble. Pour into the frying pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese and crumbled bacon onto the top of the eggs and stir to combine until the eggs are cooked through.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface so that one point is facing you. Brush the edges with water. Place approximately 3 Tablespoons of the egg mixture onto the center of the wrapper. Fold the bottom point up, then fold the two side points in. Roll the egg roll away from you and seal the top point with more water, if needed.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Arrange the egg rolls in the frying basket so that they don’t overlap. Lower into the oil and fry under golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Let cool before serving.
Nutritional Content per Serving: 206 calories, 12g fat (6g soaked fat), 13g carbohydrates (0g fiber, 1g sweeten), 13g accelerator
** nutritional assemblage is an approximate and testament motley depending on the brands you use and any alterations you head to the instruction.