Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Crunchy tortilla chips are undischarged with modify chicken, sodden in a spicy bovid farm sauce and stifled in mallow for the supreme gamy day snack. These Bison Fowl Nachos are gradual to whip up and are trustworthy to satisfy your hungry assemblage!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 2-3 green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan and shred chicken.
- Add shredded chicken back into saute pan and stir in buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, add a layer of the corn tortilla chips. Top evenly with the shredded chicken and shredded cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted through.
- Top with green onions and serve warm!