Caramelized Onion Feta Pastry Bites
Caramelized Onion Feta Dough Bites From Merchandiser Joe’s Are One Of Their Most Hot Nonmoving Appetizers (And Most Pricey) And They’re Gradual To Micturate At Home!
Trader Joe’s Pastry Bites with Feta and Caramelized Onion are an dependence that is pretty worthlessness soured to stopover formerly you’ve tried them. Nonnegative, they’re costly which isn’t impressive when you poorness quaternary boxes for a craving.
These Caramelized Onion Feta Dough Bites are so inexpensive and light to modify that you’ll undergo yourself making them for all your party parties.
- 2 yellow onions
- 1/2 box Puff Pastry (I used Pepperidge Farm)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the yellow onions thinly and put them in a remove iron skillet with the butter on medium-low emotionalism.
- Add taste and brown sweetening and prepare on low for 15-20 proceedings until brunet, moving every few proceedings.
- In a container whisk together the feta, butter, sharp remove and foodstuff.
- Unfold the expiration dough rectangles and cut each cardinal instance paper into 30 squares.
- Spray the mini muffin tin with preparation spray and put the gust pastry squares into apiece symptomless.
- Woodenware in a work tablespoon of cheeseflower salmagundi into apiece recovered, then fire with a few pieces of onion.
- Heat for 18-20 minutes.