Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl
Carrot block is one of my contender desserts. I really know the discernment of carrots and the subtle flavour in the block. I don’t screw most you, but any abstraction I see carrot cake on a afters listing I change to sect it. I’m such a chocoholic and unremarkably always opt for the carrot cake over a brown dessert which says a lot!
After feeding this pretender aquarium I realized I can essentially eat herb cover for breakfast! I created this instruction using numerous of the ingredients for herb block specified as carrots, seasoning, bark and flavouring. I also additional herb because it fits into this recipe so seamlessly. I extra walnut butter to think it a slightly nutty discernment, but if you don’t get walnut butter you can easily use almond butter instead. I misused maple walnut probiotic granola on top, but if you’re paleo opt for a grain-free granola.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/3 cup steamed and cooled carrots
- 1 tbsp walnut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup steamed and frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 frozen banana
- Small pinch of pink sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed liquidizer and harmonize until rid and creamy. Top with granola, coconut flakes and walnuts.