Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe
Fowl Stuffed Shells is a finish repast that is simplified, creamy and processed in record minute! Succulent chicken stuffed wrong of tender food shells and suppressed with cheese on every rase. Perfect for occupied weeknights, you can hit this pleasing and satisfying nourishment for your pedigree without outlay hours over the stove.
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 4 oz herb & garlic cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil and drain pasta shells until al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour cream of chicken soup into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir in evaporated milk and whisk until mixed.
- Add cream cheese to soup mixture stirring over medium heat until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Fill pasta shells with chicken mixture and place in a 9×13 pan. Top with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake until hot & bubbly (about 25 minutes).