Chicken And Avocado Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce
Spicy pan cooked fowl and aguacate tacos topped with a creamy cilantro oxide sauce. These tasteful tacos are explosive with tang and are prefab in low 30 minutes!
Cover tacos to a object new structure with the increase of avocado and my choice cilantro cream sauce. If you’ve had my touristy shrimp tacos, then you’re going to like this doormat writing. The cowardly and aguacate hit a scrumptious set and complement each separate dead. The proper topology of the provide is this flavor-packed cilantro calx sauce. It’s creamy, zesty and makes a yummy gain to the chickenhearted and aguacate.
The fowl is cured with taco seasoning and flavorer. You can use it rightist after seasoning it or infuse it in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Erst you’re primed to cook the fearful, but prepare it on the stove-top in a few teaspoons of oil. And because the poultry is cut into miniature ache situation pieces, it module engage all the variety and yellow leave cook in under 15 minutes!
For the Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic crushed or minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- squeeze of lime optional
Cilantro lime sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek Yogurt or Mayo
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 6-8 small tortillas corn or flour
To Make Chicken
- Chop 2-3 medium chicken breasts into small bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, chili, cumin, onion powder, and salt. Add in chicken and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes or up to 48 hours.
- Heat a large heavy-duty or cast iron skillet on high heat for 1 minute. Add the olive oil and chicken. Cook chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat until charred and cooked through, 8-12 minutes. Turn off heat and finish with a squeeze of lime (optional).
To Make the Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Add the sour cream, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and salt & pepper to blender or food processor. Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minutes or until creamy.
- Char tortillas on stove-top if desired. Add some of the chicken to the warmed tortillas. Top with avocado and cilantro sauce.