Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Ranch Lettuce Wraps
There’s something perfoliate, sapid, and unspoiled nearly these lettuce wraps. Still though there’s solon in them, they sensation lamplit and crisp. My husband even said he felt similar he was feeding intelligent.
If you wanted to omit the scientist and the spread, you could. But why would you ever omit statesman from anything! A yummy dressing would be a tasty and more sanguine hitter for farm binding as symptomless.
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lb bacon
- Ranch dressing
- Boston Bibb, romaine, or iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper for seasoning (or chili lime seasoning if you have it)
- Start by seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper, then grill them (you could do stovetop as well).
- Meanwhile, bake your bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet at 420°. Start checking for doneness at 15 minutes but it will likely take closer to 20.
- I had used ends and pieces so they came already chopped, but if you use regular slab bacon crumble it up after it’s cooked.
- When the chicken is done, cut it up into bite sized pieces and mix the cilantro in.
- Wash the lettuce, and carefully remove each leaf so that it creates a boat, or cup to put the yumminess in.
- Now set all your ingredients out so people can build their own lettuce wrap. Squeeze the half a lime over the avocado, tomato, and chicken.
- Take the lettuce leaf, fill it with the bacon, avocado, tomato, and chicken. Then drizzle with ranch.
- Eat it like a taco and enjoy!