Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake
This Chicken Cordon Cheese Noodle Heat makes an painless, satisfying party any day of the period. It’s a toothsome one-pot aliment the total origin gift fuck!
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked and diced ham
- 2 cans/packages cream of chicken soup (I like the kind by Pacific Foods)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried parsley, to taste
- 18 butter crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except crushed crackers in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!