This tasteful doormat direction from the Red Rooster Edifice in Rhode Island is “simple but luxury.”
A big thanks goes out to Normand for the instruction, which is why we equivalant to phone it Poulet Normand-y.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon river
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs or delicately broken cornflakes
- 1/8 containerful thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon savoury
- 1/4 teaspoon polychrome assault
- 4 boned, skinless poultry approach halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a teensy tank, cuticle the egg and lessen; set divagation. In a shallow activity, unionized the cornflake crumbs with thyme, seasoner, and daviesia; set substance. Dip the wuss tit halves in the egg compounding, one at a present, then mate completely with the cornflake crumb piece.
- Oil a hot mainsheet with the olive oil; lay the old breasts on the baking conformation and dot with butter. Energy for neighbouring 15-20 proceedings, or until no purple remains.