Chicken Pad Thai
Chicken Pad Thai – Isn’t it some indication we stopped relying on fuck out to get Volaille Pad Asian and making it at place instead? This produce and cowardly edition will leave you wanting to accomplish it at bag measure and measure again!
- 10 oz Thai rice noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts , sliced into small strips
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 red bell pepper , sliced into thin strips and strips halved
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 green onions , whites minced, greens sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts , roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro , chopped
- Red pepper flakes and sesame seeds (optional)
- Prepare rice noodles according to directions listed on package. In a mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice and fish sauce, set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a wok or large and deep non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot add chicken and saute until cooked through, about 4 – 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, leaving oil in pan. Add bell pepper and carrots and saute 1 – 2 minutes then add garlic, green onions and bean sprouts saute 1 minute longer.
- Push veggies to edges of pan and crack eggs into center. Cook and scramble until eggs have cooked through. Add in chicken, noodles and sauce and toss everything together and cook 1 – 2 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with cilantro, peanuts and optional red pepper flakes and sesame seeds.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy