Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados – Crunchy, creamy chicken salad turns these avos into a protein-packed meal
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 c. red onion, minced
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper Chopped parsley, for garnish.
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a small border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- Make chicken salad: In a large bowl, mix together chicken, onion, mayo, greek yogurt, lemon juice, and mustard. Fold in avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among 4 avocado halves. Garnish with parsley.
This food is suitable for dinner, try cooking!