Christmas Caramel Pretzel Bites #christmas
You exclusive demand four ingredients to achieve these salt, sweetness, and chewy Christmastime Caramel Pretzel Bites! These treats are perfect for spend neighboring plates.
I can’t judge Xmas is exclusive a week departed! I’m so stimulated to see line and do whatsoever solemn partying. We’re all near consumption appetizers and playing games on Xmas Eve. I’ve been allotted to alter Tempered Spinach and Vegetable Dip, Yuletide M&M Cookies, and these demented tasty Xmas Brownness Pretzel Bites. They’re so light to achieve and so yummy! And I’m totally serious nearly only needing digit ingredients for them.
I didn’t cogitate I would couple candy cane with brown as much as I do. That hyphenated with the concentrate umber, almond bark, and pretzels is earnestly such an awful savor combo. I had my preserve necessitate the prototypical humour and he was in heaven.
- 40 Rolo candies
- 80 butter snap pretzels
- 4-6 peppermint candy canes
- Christmas sprinkles
- 12 oz vanilla almond bark
- Open candy canes and place in a plastic ziploc bag. Use a rolling pin to smash them up into small pieces. Set aside to use later.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over a cookie sheet. Place 40 butter snap pretzels on top of the cookie sheet. Cover each pretzel with a Rolo candy.
- Preheat the oven to 250° F. Place cookie sheet in the oven for 3 minutes to soften Rolos. Remove from the oven and cover each Rolo with another pretzel, like a sandwich. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Heat almond bark according to package directions until melted. Dip each pretzel bite halfway into the almond bark. Dip two or three times to give it a nice coating. Place on the parchment paper and repeat with five or six pretzel bites. Add sprinkles and candy cane pieces and repeat the dunking and sprinkle process with remaining pretzel bites. Cool completely and serve.