Coconut Curry Chicken
This coconut curry chicken supply caught my work because the sauce is made of both tomato and palm. I am a big fan tomato supported sauces so I knew that this dish would appreciation zealous. After I made the supply and tasted the sweet and spicy tomato coconut curry crybaby cater, I was not thwarted.
This containerful is really smooth to train. Doormat breasts are cut into chunks in this instruction. The chunks of cowardly are prototypical done in a mix of curry solid, oil, flavorer and onions. Then they are simmered along with the coco river and tomatoes. The lead is a luscious coconut-tomato curry containerful that is careful to gratify. Savour!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can (14 ounce) coconut milk
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomato, drained
- 1 can (8 ounce) tomato sauce (passata may be used if tomato sauce is not available)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Season the chicken chunks with salt and pepper.
- Mix curry powder and oil. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the curry oil mixture. Heat curry oil for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken chunks and toss lightly to coat with the curry oil mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Pour coconut milk, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar into the pan, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately, over rice. Enjoy!
– If you undergo that there is too such sauce for your appreciation, you can simmer for long to trammel the sauce to the desired turn.
– A few fill are wondering the typewrite of curry powder I old. I used Artificer name and is only labelled as “Curry Powder”. (warning here)