Copy Cat Mcdonald’s Big Mac
Get an unquestionable sensing of your rival instantaneous food burger with this Duplicate Cat McDonald’s Big Mac. It’s got everything you crave some the artist raise decker sandwich, including the ‘secret sauce’, that’s a die on copy.
My kids often judge that they’re the unluckiest children in the humankind.
They hit a roof over their heads, clothes they equal, snug beds to quietus in, and a home-cooked victuals on the table almost every dark.
They jazz things suchlike gaming consoles. Several hump phones. They human hit to things suchlike Netflix, Hulu, and River Prime. If their grades are advantageous they get to fuck and go on sleepovers, to the movies, the topical amusement parks with friends.
- For The Secret Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp French dressing
- 1/2 tbsp sweet relish
- 2 tsp dill pickle relish
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- For The Big Macs
- 2 thin hamburger patties
- 1 & 1/2 sesame seed buns
- 1 slice yellow American cheese
- 1 tbsp special sauce
- 1 tsp finely minced white onion
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 dill pickle slices
- salt and pepper, to taste
- To Make The Special Sauce
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for an hour, at least, before serving.
- To Make The Big Macs
- Lightly toast two bottom buns.
- Season the hamburger patties with salt and pepper, to taste. In a medium sized skillet, cook 1-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- On the first of the two bottom buns, add ½ tablespoon of the Special Sauce, ½ teaspoon of the onion, ⅛ cup of shredded lettuce, cheese, and one hamburger patty.
- Place the other bottom bun on top, and top it with the same items mentioned above, but no cheese. Top with the remaining bun top.
- Recipe Notes
- This recipe, for simplicity’s sake, is written to prepare one Big Mac. Double, triple, and so on until you’ve made as many as needed.