Copycat Chik-Fil-a Chicken Salad Recipe: Make Your Own Sandwiches
This copycat Chik-Fil-A Chicken Salad direction is packed with yummy flavors. The recipe is improbably cushy to kind, and your kindred give bang it.
he individual Chik-fil-a cowardly salad features chopped egg, which may rise transfer up the what came initial the poulet or the egg muse for some… easily, it could have an unputdownable party fare conversation with the kids some that content anyway.
- 2 cups leftover cooked whitemeat chicken chopped
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- loose leaf lettuce
- Mix together the chicken, celery, egg, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread and top half with lettuce.
- Spread 1/4 of the copycat chicken salad over each, and top with remaining toast slices.
*if you are found of eggs, use two
*some like to add a little sugar (around a 1/4 tsp)