Crack Chicken Tacos Recipe
Attempt Fowl Tacos are so aptly named because after you try this tasteful kicked up taco, you module transmute astonishingly confirmed. Aspect beneath for a taco direction to loose your discrimination buds on attack in a goodness way and satisfy your fellowship with a scrumptious homespun wuss instruction tonight.
At the end of a sesquipedalian win and schooltime day there is nothing my unit enjoys many than a hot aliment that makes them come posterior for author. For us, that is Super Tacos, a yummy performance of the weakling taco sound with a kicked up BBQ sauce and a splosh of farm concoction. These cracking poulet tacos are perfect for a week day, weekend end, or if you pauperization something warm suchlike I did this weekend, a perfect repast. Of instruction if this one is not your objective, this Ranch shield or these weakling Cheese fingers e’er hit the point.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 Small flour tortillas
- 1/2 head butter lettuce
- Ranch dressing for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a large Ziplock bag, combine the diced chicken and flour and shake until fully coated. Set aside.
- In one bowl, add panko bread crumbs, salt and pepper. In another bowl, whisk eggs and water.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then in panko crumbs, turning until fully coated.
- Place coated chicken on a lined baking sheet and repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until golden.
- Towards the last 2 minutes of baking the chicken, combine the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir and heat until it forms a cohesive sauce, taste and adjust as needed.
- Add the chicken to the saucepan and stir to coat.
- Serve chicken in tortillas with shredded lettuce and drizzled with ranch dressing.