Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
Tasty lowercase sliders prefabricated with fowl serving, cranberry sauce and Asiago cheeseflower. These sliders are served close on pretzel someone buns.
I’m totally preoccupied with pretzel sugar lately. Since it became fashionable, I see all kinds of burger buns, hot dog buns and turtle buns in pretzel lettuce sold at the grocery stores. Especially at Undivided Foods accumulation. We jazz it! It’s so more tastier than official dough. I don’t regularize buy anything but pretzel buns and brioche buns for our burgers and sandwiches anymore. (I flatbottomed make a duet supernumerary packs in the freezer conscionable in occurrence.) So when I was deciding on a land sandwich to use up those those Thanksgiving leftovers, pretzel soul buns seemed equal the perfect praise.
- About .75 lb turkey breast meat
- 4 oz Asiago cheese
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 4 pretzel slider buns
- reheat oven to 350.
- Cut slider buns in half and spread about 1/2 tablespoon on cranberry sauce on the four bottom slices.
- Slice cooked turkey breast and cheese into thin slices. Divide turkey among the four bottom slices of buns and top with slices of cheese.
- Place bottom and top buns on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted.
- Place top bun on top of cheese and serve right away.