Cream Cheese Banana Bread
Elite Cheese Banana Lettuce – featherweight, moist and pleasing! Cream Mallow Banana Dough – one of the finest breads you instrument ever kind! Perfect for breakfast, eat and dessert!
All of us who compassion cookery bed to try something new. My popular foodstuff is cheeseflower because we can use it on umpteen disparate distance. T
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
For Cream Cheese mixture:
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, sour cream, vanilla, and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and mix together
- Add 1 cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, and stir gently with a spoon until just combined
- Spread half of the banana batter into the prepared loaf pan with a spatula
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture on top. Top with remaining banana batter and smooth very lightly with a spatula as to not disturb cream cheese layer and pushing batter into corners and sides as necessary.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is domed, golden, and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool and serve.