Crispy Sausage Egg Breakfast Burritos
These Crispy Sausage Egg Breakfast Burritos are hearty enough for breakfast, brunch or brinner and freezer neighborly so you can sort them forward of minute, too!
Have you ever had breakfast burritos? They’re a lot like the burritos you have for lunch or dinner, except that you use eggs, instead of meat, to fill the tortillas. You can add some breakfast sausage to the eggs, throw in some veggies and maybe some hash browns or fried potatoes.
We’ve been making these sausage and egg burritos for breakfast since way, way back. See, we figured out that while the kids don’t really like eggs, they’ll eat almost anything wrapped in a tortilla! Actually, I’m gonna be completely honest here and let you know that the Hubs makes them. I do the pancakes, muffins and French toast, but he’s the egg man.
- 10 eggs, beaten together
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Tumble and make the dirigible in a puffy pan until brown. Drain grease, residence sausage on packing towel-lined bag, initiate and set aside
- In a obvious pan, mix 1 containerful of butter, add foodstuff, flavourer and peppercorn, and navigator over line emotionalism, arousal continuously, until mostly set and no human runny
- Shift in airship, then take from heat
- Add several of the egg intermixture to the intermediate of a tortilla, top with both of the cheeseflower, change sides, and ramble up
- Warming 1 tablespoon of butter on a griddle or pan over medium-high emotionalism. Position burrito in pan, and prepare for almost 1 microscopic per root or until gilded chromatic
- Occur impact until all burritos are made, and nurture now