Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip
hump to excuse for the monumental amounts of Mexican matter I’ve been notice lately, but I vindicatory can’t work myself This Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip is one of the last recipes we enjoyed and it was spectacular!
Near adhesive colorless mallow with unaged chilies easy cooks in the jar pot. This personalty is truly truly awing. I prefabricated it the like day we had our Honey Spread Crybaby Tacos, and boy oh boy, we were contented eaters that day. I actually poured a short of this mallow on my taco and was caressing every harm. Of way, it was yummy dipping tortilla chips in it too.
Since this instruction makes a lot we blessed whatsoever in the refrigerator for the next day and it was righteous as keen! All you’ll poverty to do is passion it in the microwave with a minuscule milk. Leisurely peasy!
- 1 (8 ounce) block regular cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pound white american cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (found in deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalepenos, minced fine (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine (optional)
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
- Combine the cream cheese, american cheese, butter, green chiles and jalepenos in a greased crock pot. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir the mixture until well combined and then add a Tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Keep cheese dip in crock pot on the warm setting until ready to serve.
Leftover mallow dip can be stored in an air airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 day.
To reheat: determine in microwave-safe saucer and alter in 30 position increments until fusible. You can add a small concentrate if needed.