Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork
State mojo marinated pork a conventional saucer, in State, is real common. Traditional ingredients allow tart citrus humor, new seasoner, and flavourer with a show of herbs.
- 3 full garlic heads (about 12 garlics per head)
- 2 tsp salt
- Black peppercorn 1 tsp
- naranja agria sour orange juice 1 1/2 cup
- Minced onion 1 cup
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup of Spanish olive oil
- Mash the garlic, salt and peppercorns, using a mortar and pestle or use food processor.
- Stir in the sour orange juice and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
- If making the recipe without the oil you can stop at this point. It makes a perfect marinade for seasoning, chicken, fish, pork &/or beef.
- If preparing the mojo with the oil continue after you have stirred in the juice, onion & oregano.
- Allow marinade to sit for at least 30 minutes or longer.
- In a saucepan heat Spanish olive oil to medium hot & then remove from heat.
- Whisk oil in garlic-juice mixture, until well blended.
- You may store for at least a week in the refrigerator.