Cucumber Tomate Salad
Today I’m sharing a caretaker soft pull saucer that we revel throughout outflow and summer months: Veggie Herb Salad.
FOR THE SALAD:
- Approximately 3 cups peeled and sliced cucumbers
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced into chunks
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl and toss.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl; stir to combine well and drizzle over salad.