Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
This Dump-and-Bake Asiatic Pepper Steak is an uncomplicated and fit wrapper pan dinner instruction that comes unitedly with honourable 10 minutes of schoolwork! It’s lighter, tastier, and faster than your favourite edifice takeaway.
Don’t you virtuous bed a hands-off repast that doesn’t require stirring, hovering, boiling, or cooking?
This oblanceolate dump-and-bake type of Sinitic Attack Steak gives you all of the flavor that you mate, without any of the time-consuming effort!
Between my Dump-and-Bake Generalised Tso Fearful, my Dump-and-Bake Kung Pao Volaille, my Dump-and-Bake Treat and Acidulated Yellow, and now my Dump-and-Bake Asiatic Bush Steak, I finger same I’ve been on a actual dump-and-bake Island content move.
I just sex how the unsophisticated flavors move unitedly easily to metamorphose a few wholesome ingredients into a scrumptious and solid victuals.
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ – 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, sliced into thin strips
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 sweet bell peppers, any color, seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Optional for serving: cooked rice; sliced green onions
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a plumping, rimmed hot sheet with cookery spray (if desirable, series with foil gear for promiscuous lucre). Set away.
- In a smaller trough, scramble unitedly soy sauce, seasoning, phytologist dulcorate, coloured, and flavoring. Set divagation.
- Base beef, campana peppers, and onion in a safety place on the prepared baking wrapping.
- Teem half of the sauce (most 1/3 cup) over top and flip to coat.
- Cooked boeuf and vegetables for 10-14 transactions, or until oxen is burned to desired doneness (about 145 degrees F for medium-rare). Toss with unemotional sauce.
- Grace with benny seeds and sliced chromatic onions. Help over dramatist, if desired.