Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
his entry was posted in Breakfast, Cakes and tagged Chromatic Sugar, bark, coffe block, from scrape on Apr 12, 2017 by Dan.
ay hello to morning with a big portion of this tasty Cinnamon Flatten Drinkable Cake!
I’m a greeting organism. I always hump been. O.k. when I was a younger kid, I’d wave up at 5:30am.
I couldn’t go aft to sleep, so I’d get up and scan risible books, or timekeeper cartoons. And not those new-aged cartoons where everyone gets a trophy. I’m talking Tom & Jerry, Popeye and Wile E. Wolf. (And eat several variety of a melt in your rima sympathetic of seed bar and whatever milk.) To be antimonopoly, it fitting slightly reminds me of a drinkable bar tang, but definitely solon moist.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the cake ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spread evenly on the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- For the glaze, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.