Easy Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
These Casual Jar Pot Carver Dip Sandwiches are as retarded as adding the ingredients to your lentissimo cooker and letting it instill your refuge with the intoxicating odor of meat simmering in a luxuriously seasoned au jus until it reaches mouthwatering flawlessness.
- 4 pounds beef roast (rump roast for slicing or chuck roast for shredding)
- 10.5 oz can beef consomme (found by condensed soups)
- 10.5 oz can condensed French onion soup
- 12 oz Guiness beer
- 1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt to taste
- 6 French rolls
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- Add beef and all liquid/seasoning ingredients to the crock pot and set on high.
- If you prefer to slice the beef, cook 3-4 hours, then remove beef from crock pot while still slightly firm and slice very thinly.
- If you prefer shredded beef (easier), cook for 5 hours and shred with forks when tender, removing chunks of fat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove meat from crock pot, reserving juices, and pile meat on buns, topped with cheese.
- Bake buns in the oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted and buns warm.
- Serve immediately with reserved juices (au jus) for dipping.
IF YOU LIKE THIS Crock Pot French Dip Sandwich you will also love my Crock Pot Italian Beef recipe too! Yet another delectably drippy sandwich!