Easy Teriyaki Chicken
If you’re not in the modality to perversion to the outlet, but you’re craving that receptacle of “paseo substance court” Chickenhearted Teriyaki, then you’re leaving to love this Simple Teriyaki Doormat.
Do you copulate preparation dinner at housing and human a “walkway content court” nutrition for those need-something-quick-and-don’t-want-to-have-to-plan-or-work-too-hard life?
I rattling do, plus I honorable like effort in my kitchen and trying to get up with something just a immature bit various. And this is the “paseo matter court” sensing I’ve been sensing for. So peltate and Tasty!
Ok, ok i ‘ m deed to show. When you pauperization dinner in a rushing, you can’t go wicked with Gentle Teriyaki Poultry.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Canola oil, (or any cooking oil) for frying
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- White rice, cooked
- Broccoli, steamed
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Season the chicken with a salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok over medium heat.
- You don’t want to start the chicken off over too high a heat otherwise it will not cook through before burning.
- Add chicken and saute, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink on the inside, and golden brown on the sides.
- Once the chicken is ready to go, pour the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame seeds over it, then toss to combine until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently until the sauce reaches a simmer and thickens.
- Remove from heat, and serve immediately with cooked white rice and steamed broccoli, garnished with thinly-sliced green onions if desired.
- Drizzle the remaining teriyaki sauce over if desired.
- * The magic is not over cooking the chicken during the sautéing process. It gives the glaze mixture more time to cook down. Keep stiring the chicken while its glazing. It will help it not to burn.