Electric Pressure Cooker Beef Noodles
Are you looking for an galvanic somaesthesia cooker oxen noodles instruction? This is our popular Present Pot Cattle and Noodles. Excitable, loose and overloaded of that old-fashioned smack of this classic solace food cater.
Earlier this hebdomad we mutual our yummy Andante Cooker Boeuf Noodles and today we are sharing our instruction for Electric Pressure Cooker Kine Noodles for all you folks superficial for Instant Pot recipes..
- 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 10.75 oz can french onion soup
- 10.75 oz can beef consume
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups beef broth
- 24 oz bag frozen egg noodles
- Optional: 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Pour the soup and consume in the bottom of a 6 quart electric pressure cooker or Instant Pot.
- Add the roast and lightly salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high pressure for 90 minutes and then use natural release.
- Shred beef with two forks removing any visible fat pieces.
- Switch your unit to browning/searing and add broth.
- Bring to a boil and add noodles.
- Cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Check seasonings and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- If desired, stir in Greek Yogurt before serving.
As with all of our recipes, nutritional information (including calorie count) will vary depending on exact ingredients used.