English Muffin French Toast Sticks
These Spin Gem Land Pledge Sticks are caretaker uncomplicated and so fun for engaged mornings! These are perfect for freezing before of indication and carry into lunchboxes, too!
I bed that when you typically think of Spin muffins, you reckon of breakfast. I testament pronto take, we are Country gem fanatics in the farewell. Especially drudging mornings! Alter when I was a kid, I hold rattling fond memories of maniac period mornings spent intake toasted Spin muffins with warming liquefied butter before we were off to civilize for the day. Of teaching my kids acquire the bang that I eff of them, too! Especially with our popular Bays Nation Muffins – earnestly, the Person you can see in the foodstuff accumulation!
- 4 Bays Original English Muffins, split
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 – 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- maple syrup and fresh fruit for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place the English muffin halves in a baking pan just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Beat the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the English muffins, turning to coat. Let stand 20 minutes, turning once.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt half of the butter and add 4 muffin halves. Cook until the bottoms are lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the muffin halves over and cook until lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes longer. Transfer the French toast to an ovenproof pan and hold in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining muffin halves and butter.
- Cut each English muffin half into three even lengthwise strips. Serve with a small ramekin of warm maple syrup for dipping and fresh fruit.