Flourless Morning Glory Muffins
Flourless Morning Glory Muffins – A flourless salutation resplendency gem that’s gluten-free, civilized sugar-free, dairy-free, oil-free and whipped up in the liquidiser in under 5 transactions savourless! Perfect for breakfast or as a rosy snack.
I love a beneficent gem.
In fact, if you were to ask me what my popular forgiving of burnt supply was, “muffins” would belike be my work. That’s not to say that I channelize my caress up at cookies, cakes, brownies, or bars (especially if drink is interested), but muffins somehow managed to eliminate their way to the top of my favourites leaning over this live handful of period. And I say “someway managed” because I wasn’t all that demented about them corroborate in the day.
- ¼ cup (64 g) creamy almond butter*
- 1 medium-size ripe banana (~100 g)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (80 g) honey
- 1/2 cup (40 g) rolled oats**
- 2 tbsp (14 g) ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup carrots (about 2 large), peeled and grated (115 g)
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and grated (115 g)
- 1/3 cup (55 g) raisins
- 1/3 cup (40 g) walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and prepare a muffin pan by spraying 9 cavities with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except for carrots, apple, raisins, and walnuts (if using) to a high-speed blender and blend on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. If you do not have a high speed blender, you can mix all the ingredients by hand. Simply grind the oats into a flour and mash the bananas before combining all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing well. Fold in carrots, apple, raisins, and walnuts and mix by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about ¾ full. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
* Can sub with nut butter of choice. Or use soy nut butter for a nut-free option.
** Make sure they’re certified gluten-free if you need the muffins to be gluten-free.