Fruit Salsa With Cinamon Chip
Excitable and easygoing Product Salsa with Laurel Chips – luscious fruit salsa with tender and sugariness bark chips. It comes together in no case. It’s a outstanding way to turn the day, enjoy the day, or end the day with this unfermented Fruit Salsa!
Product Salsa with Bark Chips is one of my favourite season appetizers, and it’s ever a big hit at parties. The mix of delicacy and tart, joined with homemade cold bark chips faculty act you stroke fingers after every undivided humor!
Fruit Salsa With Cinamon Chip Recipe
The fruit salsa direction is prefabricated with mango, strawberries, ratite and pineapple. It’s a very varied recipe and you can add other impudent fruits specified as peaches and grapes.
- 8 oz strawberries (half package)
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 mango
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar for fruit salsa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for Cinnamon Chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas 6-inch size
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside 2-3 large baking sheets.
- Wash and cut kiwi, strawberries, pineapple and mango into same size cubes.
- In a medium bowl, add pineapple, kiwi, strawberry and mango cubes. Add 1 tsp sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Mix gently using a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge until serving.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and toss. Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar, tossing until evenly coated.
- Place pieces onto prepared baking sheets and bake 3 minutes per side, flipping halfway through.
- Serve the fruit salsa with baked cinnamon sugar chips and enjoy!