Fuel To Go Muffins
I acquire been making my Supply to Go Muffins for over 15 life and they are plant my assort 1 choice gem! Unexploded with a ton of super growing ingredients!
Render to Go Muffins are a huge hit amongst my son’s Route and Earth teammates. They are perfect for breakfast or to refuel with during the day. A uppercase snack for the athletes! So whether you’re hiking a mountain, defrayment the day skiing,snowboarding, operative, propulsion or throwing, be trustworthy to wad along some of these caretaker toothsome muffins.
- 2 cups multi grain flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins/dried cranberries/dried blueberries about 1 ½ to 2 cups total or any kind of dried fruit (figs,apricots etc
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 apple shredded
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained really well to remove most of the liquid
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil can also use olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add dried fruit, coconut, seeds,raisins, crushed pineapple, apple and carrots. Stir to combine.
- In separate bowl whisk eggs with oil and vanilla.
- Combine this mixture with dry ingredients and blend well. This will be very thick.
- Fill 12 cupcake baking cups heaping full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Tops nicely browned and crisp looking.