Garlic Parmesan Butter Roasted Potatoes
Try these Flavouring Cheese Butter Roasted Potatoes if you’re search for a striking root provide that leave nobble your guests. Tender on the inaccurate and tenderize on the surface, they are really gentle to eliminate and secure to hump everyone talking!
- 7 to 8 medium-sized potatoes, thoroughly washed
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Garlic cloves with skin on, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°F).
- Cut a thin lengthwise slice off the bottom of each potato to make them more stable. Place 2 chopsticks on opposite long sides of 1 potato on your cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into thin slices, stopping when your knife hits the chopsticks. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Pour melted butter on top of potatoes and brush to coat between the slices.
- In a shallow plate or bowl, combine parmesan, black pepper, minced garlic, paprika, salt and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes and between the slices to coat them completely. Transfer to a baking dish and insert garlic cloves in between potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes to one hour, until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Cooking time will depend on the size of your potatoes. The smaller, the quicker!