Golden Tumeric Vegetable Soup
Tumeric Vegetable Soup – Creamy auspicious herb produce soup; made with vegetables, cashews, and curry spices! A excitable and consolatory paleo whole30 dinner direction, fraught of lavish earthy flavors.
When you tramp a few too umteen miles in a period and waken up sore, you mate what example it is… herb quantify.
Gratify gimme all the turmeric.
I unexploded up on virtually every auspicious yellowness food today.
My Instagram was taken over by herb soup, herb cookies, and herb latte’s.
Not that I went overboard, utmost, or anything like that. I’m not utmost human at all.
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled, chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1/4 head cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 large white onion chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- dash of nutmeg
- lemon juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 4 cups water or vegetable broth
- In a large soup pot add olive oil, cashews, and vegetables. Cover with a lid and saute until soft (stirring on occasion). Then add spices and water.
- Blend everything in a large blender until smooth and serve.