Guinness Beef Sliders
Guinness Beef Sliders – These Player Cattle Sliders are a perfect appetiser sandwich! These toothsome cut boeuf sliders are filled with land mallow, mushrooms, and onions, then topped with a opulent Guinness edulcorate and toughened to state. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or any day. These sliders are guaranteed to turn a pet!
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 vidalia onion sliced
- 1/4 c. Guinness
- 1 package sandwich rolls I used King’s Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 3/4 lb. sliced roast beef
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 bottle Guinness or use the remainder of the bottle used for mushrooms & onions
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. dried mustard
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onions and 1/4 c. Guinness and saute until liquid is absorbed.
- Prepare glaze by combining all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then lower heat slightly and cook until thickened. (*Mixture should be reduced by at least half – when in doubt, reduce it a little more!)
- Assemble sandwiches by slicing rolls in half, then filling with roast beef, sautéed mushrooms & onions, and swiss cheese.
- Pour glaze evenly over sandwiches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.