Ham and Swiss Sliders
Ham and Swiss Sliders – If you equivalent ham, cheese and butter this instruction is for you. These sliders are comfortable to pretend and taste impressive. Positive, they excrete the perfect succor matter to aid at your succeeding party. Believe me, set these out and they module be exhausted in a thing of minutes.
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 18 slices of thin deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9×13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of “tops” and one slab of “bottoms”.)
- Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with half of the ham , then the Swiss cheese, then the rest of the ham.
- Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.